By working with Global Education Services to add an ESL component to your university, or to improve an already existing program, your university can benefit in the following ways:
- Significantly increase the pool of qualified international scholars from which to admit full academic program students
- Meet the current "market demand" being made on the university from international students wishing to study at your institution
- Matriculate a much larger number of international students
- Create a very significant disposable income stream to support international programs
- Attain startup without having to invent and invest in the entire resource base ordinarily necessary
Global Education Services (GES) assists universities and colleges in establishing cost-effective ESL programs, contract agreements with outside agents as well as other critical ESL program services.