Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /var/www/vhosts/ges.org/httpdocs/includes/mbar.php on line 11
Existing Program Strategic Assessment
Global Education Services' staff, throughout their 15+ years of ESL program evaluation experience, has developed a simple but powerful signature approach to strategic assessment. GES first presents and then thoroughly answers each of the following questions:
- WHAT is the university currently doing or attempting to accomplish?
- WHAT should it be doing in the short and longer term?
- Is WHAT the university doing part of a coherent set of goals? /li>
- HOW can the programs/projects be properly evaluated for efficacy?
- HOW is the university carrying out these efforts?
- HOW are the resources being allocated for effective implementation of these efforts?
- WHY is the university doing the precise programs and projects currently under way?
Our two-step strategic assessment plan includes first, an analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (a S.W.O.T. analysis) for the organization in relation to the marketplace is essential, and second, an evaluation of appropriate outcomes for existing and planned programs.